Are you tired of taking medication constantly for the shoulder and arm pain that you are experiencing? Do you know that other non-invasive and safe healing methods can be more effective than the medication you have been taking? Chiropractic care can provide effective and long-lasting pain relief without the use of drugs or surgery. Contact our chiropractor at Lifetime Family Health Center in Grapevine, TX, to schedule an appointment and discover how chiropractic care can help relieve your pain.
Apart from shoulder and arm pain treatment, we offer other types of chiropractic services that include:
- Pediatric care: For children to grow healthy, they require chiropractic care to correct any spinal alignment issues they are experiencing.
- Massage therapy: Our chiropractic clinic has a great team that is highly trained and experienced in massaging patients to help with different medical issues.
- Functional exercises: With certain injuries, we encourage our patients to perform several exercises to prevent pain and increase the flexibility of the injured body part.
- Athletic taping: Athletic taping helps patients with tissue injuries to have a better circulation of essential nutrients and blood.
- Lifestyle and nutrition counseling: We also have nutritionists and counselors who often advise our patients about their eating habits and lifestyle adjustments that can aid the recovery process.
The Causes of Shoulder and Arm Pain
Shoulder and arm pain can occur due to several different issues some of which include the following:
Several types of injuries can cause the pain that you are experiencing in your shoulder or arm. These injuries include dislocation, fractures, separation, cartilage tear, frozen shoulder, impingement, rotator cuff injury, and bursitis.
The different types of arthritis that can cause shoulder or arm pain include:
This is also known as degenerative joint disease. The disease attacks the joints in the shoulder and arm, making the cartilage bones break down. When the bones rub together, you will experience pain in the shoulder and arm.
This condition affects the immune system of the body. The protective lining of the joints is attacked. This causes pain in areas like the shoulders and arms.
Pain Relief at Lifetime Family Health Center
At our clinic, our primary concern is your health and wellness. We have several different treatment options that we use to treat our patients when they are experiencing pain. Some of these treatment options include massage therapy and chiropractic adjustments. If you live in Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, or the surrounding area, call Lifetime Family Health Center today at (817) 310-0301 to schedule an appointment.